Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Random Topic Generator #2 - You've won a free ride. To Space.







As we entered Kennedy Space Center, I saw a huge rocket.
A big, burly man walked up to us and said - "Ladies and gentlemen, please empty your pockets."

As I sat in my chair, Penny let out a small cough,
And then the sound of music to my ears - "3 - 2 - 1 - Blast off!!"

"Ooh!" I said, "Aliens, Martians and weird creatures!"
And off we went, on our little space adventure.

We saw meteors, craters, and huge asteroids!
I was so excited I took a picture on my Polaroid!

As we looked down, the Earth looked like a little green dot;
And Sheldon walked up to me and said, "Hey! You're sitting in my spot!"

Because of loss of gravity, soon we all were floating -
Poor Rajesh had a burger for lunch. I think he was bloating.

As we entered the Milky way, Leonard looked a little hesitant.
"Are you sure?" he asked, "You know I'm lactose intolerant."

We all watched, amazed - Amy counted the rings of Saturn,
Bernadette was cranky. Travel upsets her sleeping pattern.

After what seemed like a light year, we landed back on mother Earth.
And the first thing I heard was Mrs. Wolowitz joyously scream - "Howw-aa-rrrd !!!"













No comments:

Post a Comment